London New Bond Street
137-135 New Bond Street
London W1S 2TQ
First built in 1876, this grade II listed building has always been a cultural place in the heart of the West End. Opening its doors on May 1, 1877, it was considered as one of the most important private art galleries of the Victorian Era.
Historical occupancy includes the Orchestrelle Company of New York in 1903, formally named as the Aeolian Hall, followed by the BBC in 1939, hosting a number of recording artists such as The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix and The Who.
With the interior designed by Sofield Studios, Belstaff House officially opened in August 2013 where it has become a venue, and a great meeting point, for many Belstaff enthusiasts from around the world.