Need help? Contact us
We hope that all our customers are happy with their recent purchase but on the rare occasion an item isn’t suitable, we offer complimentary returns on online purchases, with the option to return within 30 days of receipt. We are unable to accept items without original packaging and attached tags. Products that have been worn, used, altered or damaged are also not accepted. We are also unable to accept returns for customised or made-to-order products.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser’s payment method. This includes sales taxes, but does not include delivery charges or duties. Please note that refunds can take up to 10-15 working days to appear in your account, depending on your card issuer.
Please use only our approved returns services that we have detailed below. Belstaff is not liable for any goods returned by an alternative carrier.
HOW TO RETURN
Belstaff offers complimentary returns. Once we receive your return, our team will process your request and we will contact you via email to confirm your return and refund. We aim to process your return within 5 days – sooner if possible – but please allow up to 10 working days during sale periods. To start your return please follow the instructions provided.
DHL UK COLLECTION
For your return to be collected you’ll have to book your free returns collection online or over the phone. We’ve made it as easy as possible – simply follow these steps:
1. To book your collection online click here.
2. Enter your 10 digit DHL waybill number. This is located under the barcode of your printed returns label.
3. Select a convenient date and time for your collection. To make things easier, the pickup location can be different to the address you originally used for your order.
4. Attach the pre-printed returns label and returns note to the outside of the box and leave your return open for the driver to inspect. (If you’re missing a return label, just get in touch with us and we’ll take care of it).
To book over the phone, simply call DHL on +44 (0)844 248 0844 or visit dhl.com to find the telephone number of your nearest DHL branch and follow the provided instructions. Remember to quote our logistics partner Belstaff / ILG with account no: 421554849.
DHL DROP OFF (UK ONLY)
You can also drop your order off at your nearest DHL Service Point which can be located here.
1. When dropping off your return you will need to quote our logistics partner Belstaff / ILG with account no: 421554849
2. Attach the pre-printed returns label and returns note to the outside of the box. (You will need to cover up or remove the original delivery barcode if you are using the original box.)
3. Drop your order off and keep your proof of return. This will give you peace of mind, and we may need to reference it.
DHL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION
1. Contact our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1924 938668 and we will be happy to arrange a collection for you.
2. Alternatively you can book a collection directly with DHL, by calling +44 (0)844 248 0844 or by visiting dhl.com to find the telephone number of your nearest DHL branch. Remember to follow the provided instructions and quote our logistics partner Belstaff / ILG with account no: 966455902
3. Attach the pre-printed returns label and returns note to the outside of the box and leave the parcel open for the driver to inspect. (If you’re missing a return label, just get in touch with us and we’ll take care of it).
RETURN TO STORE
Your order can be returned to your nearest Belstaff retail store within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. To help process your return, our store staff will require the documentation included with your order. Your nearest Belstaff retail store can be located here