Need help? Contact us
Keeping us safe in stores
In line with the easing of restrictions on 19 July, our store teams follows the following procedures:
- Masks will continue to be worn by all employees unless exempt.
- Clients will no longer be required to wear a mask to enter the stores.
- Social distancing will not be required necessarily however it is advised to act with caution. The store teams will manage the number of guests in store to avoid overcrowding.
- Strict cleaning procedures remain in place throughout the day. Surfaces, till points and fitting rooms will be wiped down after use.
- Hand sanitizer is advised upon entering the store and is made available.
- Items that have been tried on will not be quarantined.
All other locations:
Our store teams follows the following procedures:
- Our team wears face masks and gloves.
- We are observing social distancing inside and outside and managing the number of guests in our stores.
- We provide complimentary face masks for customers who require them. We have hand sanitiser available for your use at entry and exit.
- Our stores are deep cleaned before opening, and cleaned regularly throughout the day. Fitting rooms are closed – they can be opened on request, and will be cleaned after use.
- Clothing that has been tried on or returned will be quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours.
For all new customer information and updates please review our Q&A below.
Covid-19 Updates Q&As
Yes, we are still delivering to all of our usual delivery destinations.
Not at the moment, we are delivering to all shipping destinations as usual. Updates can be found for each destination on our courier partners websites DHL and UPS.
All of our fulfillment sites and delivery partners have ensured that all members of staff have optimal sanitisation protocols in place to prevent any potential spread of the virus.
Yes, the drivers can waive the signature requirement upon delivery, minimizing their interaction with you. This is constantly being reviewed by our courier partners to ensure maximum safety.
You have 30 days to return your online purchase for a full return.
Yes, but we would recommend customers to arrange a pick-up from their home addresses instead to avoid unnecessary exposure.
Yes, our stores are open.
Yes, our outlets are open.