Belstaff Insiders Terms and Conditions of Use
This website “form.typeform.com” where you can take part in and access Belstaff research and panel surveys conducted by Belstaff.com Limited of 16 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5AH, United Kingdom.
1. Privacy and Cookies
2. About you
To register as a member of the Belstaff Insider Programme you must be aged 18 or over. Membership Belstaff Insider Programme is free and is only open to invited users, and we may invite you via email to participate in online discussions, forums and surveys but you do not have any right to receive a minimum number of discussions, forums or survey invitations. By joining Belstaff Insider Programme you acknowledge and agree that:
• membership is personal to you and is non-transferable
• you shall not use any part of the materials in Belstaff Insider Programme for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so
• you shall provide an e-mail address at which you can be contacted, which shall be kept up to date; and
• if you close your email account, or if it becomes inactive for any other reason, or we find you have used an invalid account, we will need to remove you from the Belstaff Insider Programme.
Please keep your username and account password secret and do not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable a password at any time, or change your username, if you fail to comply with these Terms. If we change your username, we will inform you of this and tell you your new username. You can update your Belstaff Insider Programme personal information at any time by contacting us, however we reserve the right to check and monitor any changes to your account details.
3. Access to Belstaff Insider Programme
Access to Belstaff Insider Programme website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw access to or amend without notice and we make no guarantees that access or any content on it will always be available or be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason the Belstaff Insider Programme is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Belstaff Insider Standards
You agree to comply with all applicable laws as well as the following acceptable standards (the “Standards”) when accessing and/or submitting any information or material (“Material”) to Belstaff Insider Programme:
• Any Material must be accurate and represent your genuinely held beliefs or opinions
You shall not:
- allow others to access, use and/or post on your Belstaff Insider Programme
- link to Belstaff Insider Programme unless we have given you permission
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, re-use or submit any material or information that:
If you fail to comply with these Standards and these Terms, we may issue you a warning or temporarily or permanently withdrawal your right to use Belstaff Insider Programme.
5. Intellectual Property
We own or have the right to use our intellectual property rights in our websites, in the Belstaff Insider Programme and its content. These rights are protected around the world with all such rights are reserved.
6. Online Competitions
As a registered member of Belstaff Insider Programme you may be eligible to take part in competitions run through “TypeForm”. You agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Belstaff from time to time.
By visiting and using Belstaff Insider Programme you agree that you will not show or divulge to a third party any content, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, advertising and packaging designs that we may show you and invite you to discuss in Belstaff Insider Programme or in any follow up correspondence (for example but not limited to emails relating to Belstaff Insider Programme).
8. Complaints or need to talk to us?
If you have any comments, concerns, complaints or wish to discuss any aspect of Belstaff Insider Programme please contact us using the contact details on our Contact Us page.
These Terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the sole jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.