Log in or create an account to create a wishlistSign in / Register
Unit 15, Princess Square
48 Buchanan Street
Glasgow G1 3JN
The original buildings of Buchanan Street consisted of a 4 storey merchant square built in yellow sandstone and completed in 1841. The then owner, James Campbell, was knighted by Queen Victoria and later became Lord Provost of Glasgow. In celebration of the birth of the Prince of Wales, later to become Edward VII, he named his new building Princes Square.
The Grade B listed buildings were developed in the 1980s to preserve and restore the original buildings whilst creating a modern shopping and dining centre of quality and distinction with an emphasis on style - which remains within the centre today.
Services & Contacts at the Glasgow store